Verwey Vastgoed BV does her utmost to ensure that, within the limits of our authorizations, our tenants, apartment owners, principals and other stakeholders are satisfied. Nevertheless, it is possible that you are not satisfied with our organization or with one of our employees. Please let us know if this is the case, your complaint can help us to further improve our service levels.
For tenants or apartment owners: please first discuss the complaint with your property manager, owners' association manager or technical manager. They know the situation best. If you are not able to reach a solution with them, please follow the procedure below.
We will process your (preferably written) complaints as follows:
Please address your complaint to:
Verwey Vastgoed BV
attn. management / complaints committee
3001 AJ Rotterdam
- The complaint will be passed on to the manager of the relevant department
- The manager will appoint an employee to handle the complaint (this may well be the manager him/herself)
- The complaint handler will contact you within 3 working days with a first reaction. Together you will discuss the complaint and the possibilities for a solution
- The goal is to reach a solution within 10 working days
- The final resolution of the complaint will always be communicated in writing.
Please include in your complaint:
- Your name and contact details
- For tenants / apartment owners: your address and whether you are a tenant or an owner
- Your view of the issue